• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Players from sweden ?!

DiddaN

Reaction score
Where the fuck are all the normal swedish ppls here? im tired of noobs that put a magwall infront of themselfe and yells and gett mad because they dont understand why they cant move forward. Msging please items. And start speaking too me in spannish or some other shitty language when they see that it stand (Sweden) when they look at me. Im tired of all this fucking noobs soo keep the fuck away!

this is dayily noobs..

noob: hkejhrkjfdfögskjhk k?
me: english please.
noob: kaijsfgnklöeklösgdkmskgm yes?
me: english please.
noob: you from are?
me: sweden
noob: ahh k , iajsfjdgsölgköflkgjg?

So now im asking where are all the ppls from sweden to do quests and soo on with ?

Söker svennar till å joina på quests osv, eftersom jag får panik på dessa jävla pls och brs osv -.-

Är 200+ ed.

lol hahahaha i think he was speaking polak, its the only lenguage that they write with the elbows

I know dude I know, same with swe for us :D but fuck all ppl that cant speak english, atleast cant try

I know dude I know, same with swe for us :D but fuck all ppl that cant speak english, atleast cant try
but swed guys use dont use to be so noobish, we learned to speak proper english in lower age so we dont run arround and speak "me no hev itäms" and we understand that if you shoot a magwall infront of you the way will be blocked xd

if you really think that polish players are bad because u saw some random noobs then wow

if you really think that polish players are bad because u saw some random noobs then wow
i have been playing for many years and i dont think they are bad, but i have never talked to or seen a pl player behaive normal yet :S

brukar ju vara så att alla skolbarn med sommarlov nördar sönder annars! men kommer la bli synd om mig som ensam svenne på shadowcore med 200000 pl å br barn som spelar dygnet runt haha ;<
Aa haha brukar vara så men efter man slutat 9an är man inte så sugen på att sitta inne ett helt sommarlov när man längtat efter sommarlov ca 8 månader xD

i have been playing for many years and i dont think they are bad, but i have never talked to or seen a pl player behaive normal yet :S

also br have the same syndrom. never asked about language but spamming "prego uno gelato limone kkkk" etc

also br have the same syndrom. never asked about language but spamming "prego uno gelato limone kkkk" etc
'
exactly ! i tell them that i only speak english but it seems like they dont understand that !

just ignore them like I do or just dont answer

just ignore them like I do or just dont answer
yeah i know i do that , but the thread startet as a search for swe ppl to team upp and do quest hunts etc. Not because i had problems and didnt know what to do when ppl fuck everything up, just that im tired of all noobteams for quest etc

because no one treat this game as serious as swe do, you might get wrong impression because game attitude even remotely doesn't reflect an everyday attitude

because no one treat this game as serious as swe do, you might get wrong impression because game attitude even remotely doesn't reflect an everyday attitude

i dont take it that serious, but when im on a quest or something i hate when idiots fucks everything up becaus they dont know better

Is there any Swedish team on here? If so id like to join.. They can speak English and there not retarded like the br's and polaks..

-volts

Back