• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Playstation 4] Fifa 14 Ultimate Team

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score

I am looking for people from OtLand to play Fifa 14 Ultimate Team with.
http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team

Players:
Peroxide (PSN: Peroxidizzles)

Squad:
W5aCDFt.png

Updated my squad
@Frostie
dGBD8Fo.png
u should buy clichy as LB hes much better and not expensive, RM juan mata LM Hazard(expensive) nasri (regular) and ofcourse CAM Ozil, i played with an barclays team before but i had aguero etc :) (lucky in golden pack)

Owh btw u should buy David Luiz as CB hes overpowered in fifa 14 almost nobody can pass him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Juan Mata is CAM, you're able to change him to RM? I'm pretty new to Ultimate Team, so I'm low on coins at the moment (5k ish).

I have fifa 14 for PS3 and this is my squad:
rpaisshhb8y3.png

Regards.

Does no one play PS3? Also, what's the difrent between PS3 and PS4?
For now not much since the new games like cod ghosts, fifa 14 etc. got launched before the PS4 came out the graphics are pretty much the same, most of the youtubers have the Xbox one I would buy that instead of the PS4, you should wait some months to buy the PS4 the price will go pretty much lower than half it cost when it came out. I preffer the Xbox One. If you buy the PS4 buy it when it's black friday you'll get it for a super low price, I got some badass beats that are now $500 and I bought them for $199 on black friday.

Back