• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playstation Network hacked

& im glad when Microsoft declined Sony to agreeding to release the Halo series, otherwise, Halo would be a crap.

Eror in brain? Why would halo be different if they released it to ps3 lool eror in brain =p

GI2qy.jpg

who gives a shit srsly. still ps3 is better. i had 2 xboxes and both got damaged and i dont wanna pay for 3rd one when it would work few months then go to bin. bought ps3 and it is working from the start and had no trouble thats why i prefer ps3

I still have my first one for two years+.
I took good care of it, did you?

Lol, a 4 year old could make that picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG im asking my self how they do this
but i tell what i tell evry people what use PS3
BUY XBOX 360!!!!!
They cant not hack Xbox !!!!

I still have my first one for two years+.
I took good care of it, did you?

Lol, a 4 year old could make that picture.

What meme picture can't be made by a 4 year old? Genius.

Also to the last poster, who says XBOX can't be hacked? Did XBOX sue jailbreakers? No they didn't. Sony took PSN down themselves.

cool then i can play 24/7 again breaking up with my girlfriend and quiting school again!! and stop with working!! YESS i got my life back!!!

Oh-he-mad.jpg

Sony can never surpass Microsoft, never....
& im glad when Microsoft declined Sony to agreeding to release the Halo series, otherwise, Halo would be a crap.

Would be? It is crap. Halo is so goddamn overrated.

Back