• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please check this !!

jose manuel

Lord Death Wish
Reaction score
hello staff, i am here today because i am having some problems with "lag", and is not only for me , is for all people in the country "VENEZUELA"

my internet is really good, i play others games and everything is okay, but when i enter in Shadowcores, i get hard lag, and a lot of people from venezuela msg me for the same reason, so please check this.

With love, Tutor Lord Death Wish.

hello staff, i am here today because i am having some problems with "lag", and is not only for me , is for all people in the country "VENEZUELA"

my internet is really good, i play others games and everything is okay, but when i enter in Shadowcores, i get hard lag, and a lot of people from venezuela msg me for the same reason, so please check this.

Are u using cantv?

yes masterik, why? but the internet is good, is only bad when i enter shadowcores,

big gunz, will u pay me that? xd

Shadowcores needs a control population. I feel part of Soylent Green movie.
Hail Malthusianism !!

evul, my internet is good, as i said, i can play other games without problems,

i dont talk with anybody to put me tutor, and i am not br kid. stop be racist, and dont come here to insult, i just want help,

thanks, xeno paladin

Good, good.

- - - Updated - - -

i talking serius guys, this happen like 2 days ago, and i cant play :d

Good, good.

Back