• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please gnomes base

AnneMotta

Reaction score
Please, I need gnomesbase+warzone with past Monsters and Items.xml why not have in my ot '-'

do you think you have more privileges because you are premium? well news flash, you don't
there is already a released Gnone maps I think, stop being lazy and add the monsters yourself!

You've got the privileges yes, but I doubt that anyone would be spend their time too make monsters, scripts et cetera for you.

No, I will not help you with this. It's rarely that people are helping newcomers such as you with these type of requests.

Thread should be moved to Requests since this is a request.

google-translate_c_114368.jpg

As I wrote above, you're requesting something therefore it should be located in Requests and not Resources.

Yes, I have privileges to request Maps and Scripts and post on Sell Market, no?
If you're requesting scripts, maps for free then you have no right to sell them in the marketplace whether or not you're premium it doesn't matter seeing as you weren't the creator of neither.

Yes, you are a donator and have some privileges, now make me help. :p

- - - Updated - - -

@Peroxide, Scarlet.

Move this tópic to requests :D

Back