• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please help me :( :( [LINUX]

jeffy

Reaction score
HI,

I've got problem with IP-Changer Linux.

I was trying to download those IP Changers from many sites but everyone IP Changer wich I download is fake! Yes its just fake! When I try to change the IP to connect the ots SmygIP_Linux changed shows me error at Tibia that sounds like "Cannot connect to server name, Network Connection (-1)". I was searching about this error half day but there isn't any repiles or it is maked question and no answer under it.

When I download another IP Changer from ip-changer - Project Hosting on Google Code im compilling that but when the IP Changer runs, its looking nice, but when I try to change IP it showing error "IP COULD NOT BE CHANGED" I really dont know whats wrong, I do everything right!

I'm making my OTS, I was needed to Install Ubuntu 10.10 64-bit version becouse I need to run TFS!

Please help me with the OTChanger, really I need a help

Please...

Back