• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PLease Help Me.....!!!!!

Nottoxia

Reaction score
SVENSKA
När jag försöker logga in på Softcore så kommer jag in på mitt account men såfort jag klickar på min gubbe så crashar tibia hela tiden..
kvittar om jag tar ett annat account
Jag har rätt client men de crashar endå -.-'' Hjälp? :confused::confused::confused:

------------------------------------------------------------

ENGLISH!
When I try to log in to Softcore, it brings me to my account like allways, but when I click my on character tibia Crash all the time .. even if I take a different account
I have the right client, but it still crash -.-'' Help?
:confused::confused::confused:

:peace:

you said that you would update in new year, its new year now am I the only one that can't see the update?
Because we have some small bugs that just came up.
Check the news for more information.

Just don't expect anything so you won't get dissapointed.
Shut up. You do nothing, you bring nothing. None likes your posts.

1. Speak for yourself.
2. I do more then you somehow :eek:
3. 1 week ago you promised me you would check with Talaturen where my Blood Orb is, still haven't heard shit.

just saw the news looks cool. but one thing to access a place why do you have to do the quest? -.-

nones likes your posts too, even if u are a gm, you just changed sofrcores to a noob server :).
You do stupid things, tu bring retarded ideas. :)

I will not unban you.

'cause of something you acted wrong? :)... You don't seem to care that much about the forum. You acted wrong with me deletion, 'cause It wasn't my fault at all, to took ws, is that ILLEGAL? I've checked the IceChaw's rules, and there isn't anything agaisn't WS. Did I acted wrong? NO. And you said you would fix the vials addon, you would put my portuguese translation. Where is all that? You just want the money to get in your acc, if you continue to receive money for doing nothing at all, you are happy, GREAT WORK ;)

'cause of something you acted wrong? :)... You don't seem to care that much about the forum. You acted wrong with me deletion, 'cause It wasn't my fault at all, to took ws, is that ILLEGAL? I've checked the IceChaw's rules, and there isn't anything agaisn't WS. Did I acted wrong? NO. And you said you would fix the vials addon, you would put my portuguese translation. Where is all that? You just want the money to get in your acc, if you continue to receive money for doing nothing at all, you are happy, GREAT WORK ;)

I acted wrong in "your" eyes. I do actually care about the forum and i read everything. But you seem to ignore the fact that I have already given you an reply.
YOU DID attack people inside the arena, I saw it. That's why you got banned.
And about the portuguese translation, if you would actually send me a file in the UTF-8 format which i've requested it would be there already.

I acted wrong in "your" eyes. I do actually care about the forum and i read everything. But you seem to ignore the fact that I have already given you an reply.
YOU DID attack people inside the arena, I saw it. That's why you got banned.
And about the portuguese translation, if you would actually send me a file in the UTF-8 format which i've requested it would be there already.

Well, I've sent you already , like 3x. Well, I don't care about icechaw's char. Anyway, I'll go to my outher house, and I'll check the portuguese translations. I'll send you to your email anyway. I should not send you at all, but I'm not rude.

Back