• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

please help with gesior 2012, account register field. can pay with tc

darknelson

Solutions
Reaction score
please bros, my gesior allows people to use letters on account creation. the trouble is my ot server distro (retro 7.72) doesnt allow letters as account numbers. so please help me to make it only allow numbers, no letter please brothers, thanks i can pay 25 tc on global to whoes fix it for me, i left the file on rar createaccount and account management for please remove vocation choise, i always configured it for be town rookgard on create and chose rook noob doesnt matter what u do, thats cause i wanted to remove vocation choise, please help me brothers

Attachments

okay, lets go.

for no vocation char only, go to config/config.php

change:
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'] = array(1 => 'Sorcerer Sample', 2 => 'Druid Sample', 3 => 'Paladin Sample', 4 => 'Knight Sample');

to:
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'] = array(0 => 'Rook Sample');

for numbers only in account, go to system/load.compat.php

change:
$temp = strspn("$name", "QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM0123456789");

to:
$temp = strspn("$name", "0123456789");

go to pages/createaccount.php

change:
$reg_form_errors[] = "Invalid account name format. Use only A-Z and numbers 0-9.";

to:
$reg_form_errors[] = "Invalid account format. Use only numbers 0-9.";

Thats work everything works, but even changing Invalid account name format. Use only A-Z and numbers 0-9. to Invalid account format. Use only numbers 0-9 is still showgind AZ MESSAGE CHECK URSEL

infernaglobal.ddns.net

where send tc?

i solved on ajax check, where i send tc bro?

Back