• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

please help with this error this application has requested the runtime to terminate i

xkevinz

Reaction score
There is something wrong with my server. I have tested this server on two vps and for some reason I keep getting the error this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. While its loading the map, it shows a bunach of duplicate unique id and then it gives me the error this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. I have tested this on a regular computer and it ran but for a vps i keep getting this error.. Please help me! thank you

Errors will infact lagg and crash your server... You need to open it with Simone and go to View-windows-unique/action list and find the # and change one of them to something else. Warnings will have no effect, but errors will.

well, i tried running with rl tibia map as well and its crashing with an application error... but my ram is 13.5 gb. what is wrong?

Back