• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please help!

elipse

Reaction score
How can i just delete all the files? database, making a new user. and just start from scratch again?

Download SQLite studios, open the db3, delete all chars. I don't really know the flags and what is needed for Acc Manager so you might wanna leave that one alone.

Open sqlite studios, open database, select database, open tables, choose players, click all the players you want gone (ctrl + shift works well if you want ALL gone), click the minus sign, open account table, repeat all select (except for acc manager) and delete using the minus button.

Same way but don't delete, goto your players table and look for your char name and edit it via there. Btw you need to be logged out for the changes to work.

im talking about the database user.
im getting this error when i run my server:

[19/10/2012 14:45:41] >> Loading database driver...Failed to connect to database. MYSQL ERROR: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
[19/10/2012 14:45:45] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SQLite which doesn't require any connection.

I cant even connect to my website, "Start As Program" wont even run. I had everything working fine but idk what happen.

So how can i fix it? I was up all night trying to fix it. Idk whats the problem.
i cant even run "start as program" anymore to enter my database

Idk bro. I can't see what your system info is and I don't want you spreading it around on the internet... All you can do now is wait for someone more experienced in problems like this than me.

There's a guide by Znote that shows how too make a new user.

Is there by any chance that you're running an application that is using Uniserver ports?

i followed his guide and had everything running. but then out of no where, i was working on the shop system and i loaded up the server to test it and i got that error. So my user somehow changed.

im not running anything else but firefox

Back