• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please, how can i play tibia alone in my own world?

CapMagellan

Reaction score
Hello my english is not good but i will try to explain what i want.

I want to play tibia global map 7.4 or 8.6, alone, only me at world.

I dont know all the stuff i need and how i make it work. Client? Server? Ip changer?

Can u link me all the stuff i need to download and a guide to make it work?

I want to create a knight and get all itens by myself, kill dragons to get dragon shield and dragon hammer. Kill Gs and get my k-set. This is the journey i would like to do.

Thank you!!

But i think i need a different thing.
I want play tibia offline.
I dont want to ppl connect to my server. I dont want edit anything. I just want play global tibia 7.4 offline

First you have to download any game engine if you want to be the only player there is no need for any hosting
if you want 8.6 you can use this ( 8.60 Client ):
and you will need to download datapack for anything you would like to play from here ( the datapack must be tfs 0.4 version )
then you will need to have just admin character incase you want anything so download sqlite database editor and edit theforgottenserver.s3db file by selecting it using the editor just don't forget to create account using 1/1 first and 2 players a player and one to be GM, to have admin character you need to change the group in players inside the editor from 1 to 6 as i remember and you will need to edit rates from config.lua
-- forgot to tell you use ip changer with ip 127.0.0.1 and ofcourse you have to start the only .exe file in the dist 0.4

Ok you are helping me, but i'm really stupid. If you can explain me step by step...

I download the first link "Server (x32)" - 8.6 The forgotten server. And i got this archives.

Also i download "Source + datapack" from the first link and I got this archives.

About the data packs, is this the maps of tibia i'm going to play? Can you give me a direct link of 8.6 global map, that is not edited, or is very similar of a global tibia map 8.6. And is compatible of all thsi stuff.

Where is this "sqlite database editor" and what i have to edit in this file??

I still dont have the 8.6 tibia client, i need this right?

I got the ip changer.

So as you can see im stupid, if you can explain step by step i will really apreciate

Read the documentation, if you had done it you would probably be playing right now.

We are here to help you, not to spoon-feed you. Come to us with technical questions instead of "where can I find a map?". There is a section called Maps, you can find it under the Download category.

Back