• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please i need this serval scripts (Soccer) if you helping you get big rep+++!

otaf

Reaction score
The scripts i need:

1. They have football when the gone shoot the gone say a command example: shoot its shoot 5sqm!

2. When they do a goal its come effects firework and say goal and its will appear on the screen the yellow team is leading 1-0 versus red team! and the ball gone go back to center of the field

3. On the ball its appear text its write ball! always!

4. The system! They have 10minutes on playing! if the yellow team win all in yellow team gets 1000gp and red team gets 0! when its end all will be teleport out! and when they gone play its like annilathor but its diffrent sides red side to west and yellow side to east! they gone click on the switch and i will put the posistions when the come to the postions the west side have red outfit and the east side has yellow outfit they can change outfit in the field! If they yellow team shoot on hes own goal he will get damage of hes hp!

Sorry for my bad english! if you doesnt understand please msg me!
I would rather have them here scripts private! By my msn or on a privte message! my msn: [email protected]

Who helping get big rep++++

Last edited:
Back