• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please i want Gesior AAC 0.4

Leumon

Reaction score
hello otland please i want geisot aac 0.4 full with shop system with imgaes and all

okay but why when i set up admin account it said
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

Insert the password, click submit or w/e the button is called then go then remove the /install.php url.
About adding shop items, IMO it is alot quicker to just add them via the database, you have more control over it and do exaclly as you want.

Edit:
And if you get redirected to the install page again, go to index.php, and change DEBUG_DATABSE to true, then redo step 5 and take a screenshoot of the message.

Insert the password, click submit or w/e the button is called then go then remove the /install.php url.
About adding shop items, IMO it is alot quicker to just add them via the database, you have more control over it and do exaclly as you want.

Edit:
And if you get redirected to the install page again, go to index.php, and change DEBUG_DATABSE to true, then redo step 5 and take a screenshoot of the message.
On gesioracc i am always stuck at admin password. I just put my personal password and then delete install.txt

Back