• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please make a reset to icechaw, a lot ot ppl want back like me!!!!!!!!! Reset icechaw

no dont reset any ot pls cos i have char on icechaw like almost 3 years i got crystals of old wars and always when i have time i play on icechaw
just delete noobs like skeptik etc....who abuse bugs to get lvls;(((

no dont reset any ot pls cos i have char on icechaw like almost 3 years i got crystals of old wars and always when i have time i play on icechaw

If some1 should get deleted, its you =)

why this fucking br noobs think that skeptik abused bugs to get lvls?

@bogart

ist of all i want to clear 1 thing is skeptik ur dad?? always when i post about skeptik u post too got prolems from me piece of shit and i am br???? HAHAHAHA
i dont care what u think about me but i am sure br fucked you alot of times fucking asshole dont quote to my post motherfucker i dont wanna reply of ur posts anymore

ist of all i want to clear 1 thing is skeptik ur dad?? always when i post about skeptik u post too got prolems from me piece of shit and i am br???? HAHAHAHA
i dont care what u think about me but i am sure br fucked you alot of times fucking asshole dont quote to my post motherfucker i dont wanna reply of ur posts anymore

then dont fucking reply u fucking dumbass br, no hes not my dad, im just telling real facts not like u.

then dont fucking reply u fucking dumbass br, no hes not my dad, im just telling real facts not like u.

good work retard kiddoo,keep it up son of bugs abuser ;p nolifer forum spammer no rl life??? Only tibia exist in ur life??xddddd

good work retard kiddoo,keep it up son of bugs abuser ;p nolifer forum spammer no rl life??? Only tibia exist in ur life??xddddd

hahaha, i knew that you couldn't stop replying coz you don't have nothing to do, you don't have friends to go out with.

and nop, not only tibia exist in my life, i have friends, i go to school, and yet i still have a bit time to be in the forum and tibia.
i don't know whats wrong with being active in a forum and in a game.

so you shouldn't talk without real facts, you dumb br.

and yeah, you will reply coz u are a fucking idiot.

and STOP the fucking off-topic.
i know that you are jealuse coz skeptik is 1250, and u are just a lvl 200 that is online 10 hours, and all those 10 hours in dp.
maybe skeptik killed you once, and you cried irl and started hating him

hahaha, i knew that you couldn't stop replying coz you don't have nothing to do, you don't have friends to go out with.

and nop, not only tibia exist in my life, i have friends, i go to school, and yet i still have a bit time to be in the forum and tibia.
i don't know whats wrong with being active in a forum and in a game.

so you shouldn't talk without real facts, you dumb br.

and yeah, you will reply coz u are a fucking idiot.

and STOP the fucking off-topic.
i know that you are jealuse coz skeptik is 1250, and u are just a lvl 200 that is online 10 hours, and all those 10 hours in dp.
maybe skeptik killed you once, and you cried irl and started hating him

lol 1st of all i am not 200 in icechaw and i havent logged like 6 months and this ot is a newbie ot now and i am jealous from skeptik?? u are rly so retard what he do with his lvl 1,2k ?? he ever killed any 1k ?? always killing 200 and getting ban rly so annoying as i told u before if got balls come on any other ot like ambera.net or eriana.org u just need to waste there fucking 5 or 10 uros for play but i dont think so u got cos fucking polskas dont even have to pay internet lolllllllllll 24 hours playing and selling tibians items to get in vip in other ot hhahahah

mmmm Who is br for u??
u speak br?? no¿? mmm maybe u are spanish... i dont think but if u dont think who is br, why u say fuking br's¿?
u are racist or what?? maybe u like a cock of br's. =D

mmm maybe u dont think who is a br... but why u say fucking br's??? u are racist?? n have friends br??
U are from spain no?? why u dont say; i wana suck 1 br dick.??
Bogart, go sleep :)

If u dont like bogart REP+ ME!! xD

mmm maybe u dont think who is a br... but why u say fucking br's??? u are racist?? n have friends br??

FOR BOGART

For Bogart

lol i dont know who are those noobs, and no, im not mad lol i just want back in icechaw but NOBODY online lol...

i remember you tweenkye we had nice war against sankers team by the way codon sico where playing nowadays?

Back