• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please, owner or someone from support check here

hayde

Reaction score
When low lvl start after rookard it is very hard to lvl up, when you come out from pz zoon you are dead. I'f it was not horcores pvp, no problem but when its hardcores + very low xp its hard for beginners to lvl up, i'f a player play 10min they standing beetwin close time or play in this server. I'f it was easyer to lvl up lvl 50, i can promise it will be more online in this server. I'm over lvl 50 so its not for my self, its for lunarforce self, i want play in this server with more onlines.

first of all u sound like a br that means u dont have any opinions or rights.

back to topic; its very easy to lvl up, till 100 u dont lose items when u die and nobody kills u if u below 100.
what do u want more ?? 100 points when ur out of rook or what?

back to topic; its very easy to lvl up, till 100 u dont lose items when u die and nobody kills u if u below 100.

He's just giving us some feedback, that is what we need. What we on the other hand DONT need, is people like you. Who are so fucking ignorant and just annoying. If you cannot at least behave, then don't open your disgusting mouth (metaphorically speaking). I spoke with this guy earlier in-game, and he gave me the same feedback in there and I told him to post it on the forums to get more opinions, so why don't you hate on me?

And about his English, I can understand what he wants to say. It's not perfect but who the hell cares, you clearly showed us that you understood his post. But we can also clearly see that the purpose of your post was to harm another player.

About your feedback @threadstarter: Thanks for your feedback and we will of course discuss these points as soon as possible. I can not promise you guys anything, but what I can promise is that we are not ignoring your feedback, we're taking it into consideration and will of course let it effect our decition in the end.

then it wouldn't be hardcore anymore,hardcore means to be hard and nothing else

He's just giving us some feedback, that is what we need. What we on the other hand DONT need, is people like you. Who are so fucking ignorant and just annoying. If you cannot at least behave, then don't open your disgusting mouth (metaphorically speaking). I spoke with this guy earlier in-game, and he gave me the same feedback in there and I told him to post it on the forums to get more opinions, so why don't you hate on me?

And about his English, I can understand what he wants to say. It's not perfect but who the hell cares, you clearly showed us that you understood his post. But we can also clearly see that the purpose of your post was to harm another player.

About your feedback @threadstarter: Thanks for your feedback and we will of course discuss these points as soon as possible. I can not promise you guys anything, but what I can promise is that we are not ignoring your feedback, we're taking it into consideration and will of course let it effect our decition in the end.

Win :D

the only thing that is hard i guess is to get some money but lvl up is pretty easy cause empty spawns

Maybe it's easy to lvl up, but not always, cuz there are many noobs who kills low lvl players when they leave temple.
I can understand hayde very good. He's pissed off beacause of noobs who have fun in killing new low lvl players.

Stop crying and get exp instead, its kinda rare to see ppl on this server so you should be fine without gettin pkaed !

since i play this server i didnt thought for any moment that its either hard to lvl nor to get cash nor that i get pked alot!!!!!
if u will make this ot easier more nbs will come and destroy it
it is HARDCORE and you already made ppl below lvl 100 dont lose anything so please dont make it more soft, since this ot is for real players that like atleast i little challenge

for newcomers and ppl who need cash a small hint: go farm addon items and sell them they are easy to obtain and give lots of cash

I think it's not a good idea to increase stages on experience.. That's the point of a HARDCORE-PVP System.. You need to have skills to play this server, for our luck this server is poor on players so get out of pz, rush some levels and LOOT. That's the importan thing.. you need to loot to get cash, etc cuz is not easy as you can see.

Search for some good places to hunt at the very first, this is not a normal server with high stages!

Good Luck

Back