• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please pvp in rookgard!

Well, wouldn't be so hard. He's botting.. So.. You'll come with a lvl 8 and trap him to death lol

Why dont you all just make a rook club or something, go to ankrahmun desert with maces, spears, katanas and kill each other without using any spells etc.? It will be the same as rook. :D

botting? ok then i dont evan play no more idiot suck ur mother i dont bot u retard, and trap me with ur friends? go for it i got a guild with 25+rookers so try it

botting? ok then i dont evan play no more idiot suck ur mother i dont bot u retard, and trap me with ur friends? go for it i got a guild with 25+rookers so try it

SO.. if we trap you we gonna get mass logged by Your Active Rook guild? :D

hahahahhah "idiot suck ur mother" Please come back with something more funny :D

funny? i dont evan play my rook char u nub so try kill me

As title says, please pvp after lvl 50 or such in rookgard !

For people who dont want pvp just go to main after 2-3 rats and have fun :)

Some people like rook, could be fun to see like 5-7 lvl 50+ killing another lvl 50 or such, haha. Spears etc XDDD

So much fucking funny.

You want killing newbie players like 8 levels, killer!

Back
Top Bottom