• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please pvp in rookgard!

Thork

Reaction score
As title says, please pvp after lvl 50 or such in rookgard !

For people who dont want pvp just go to main after 2-3 rats and have fun :)

Some people like rook, could be fun to see like 5-7 lvl 50+ killing another lvl 50 or such, haha. Spears etc XDDD

Last edited:
I think its not possible becuase they have set non-pvp area in rookard, so they need to edit source or something ;p

I think its not possible becuase they have set non-pvp area in rookard, so they need to edit source or something ;p

Wouldn't be that hard to edit everything, just pull the marking tool of combat-safe area and spam, stroking over the whole map.

its stupid id just own u all on my 144 rooker. and im not risk dying loosing:2 vamp shield spike sword 60k cash -.-

Then i buy 5 exp scrolls and come in lvl 250 and kill you. cheers.

wow u must be a nerd tibia addict to go waste like 25 eu on an ot in rook char idiot

wow u must be a nerd tibia addict to go waste like 25 eu on an ot in rook char idiot

And you must be that proud guy without that small ammount of money and like to insult others because they dont mind spend some money.

Back