• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please rate our website-layout

Please rate our website-layout (1 is worst, 10 is best)

Votes: 3 10.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 9 30.0%

Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 3 10.0%

Votes: 4 13.3%

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

NeWsOfTzzz

Reaction score
1 is worst, 10 is best

My server isn't really opened yet (beta test), the website though is already finished, my web designer did a good job in my eyes.

But I want to hear your opinion and maybe things you don't like, which actually could be tweaked some more!

http://alfadur.de/?t=home

Well, I don't think the text world of Alfadur fits, mabye a other kind of style then that icy.

The color of some of the text is quite hard to read, I mean the dark red In like the wands page. And also the terms of registrations. ;)
By registering you accept receiving emails by us! You can always stop receiving emails by deleting your account!
But I'll give it a 7\10

@up they got something real nooby if u want to choose ur account number u must donate which is why i am not playing this server.

The color of some of the text is quite hard to read, I mean the dark red In like the wands page. And also the terms of registrations. ;)
Code:
By registering you accept receiving emails by us! You can always stop receiving emails by deleting your account!
he said it is something nooby that u should receive an email with ur account so i told him the reason noob -.-

Why is it something nooby? Only noob servers let people choose their account number, what do you think why you can't choose your account number in real Tibia? I already explaind it, but here again: it's a security measure to prevent some hacker of crawling all used account numbers, so he could especially try to hack them! If a hacker doesn't know which are used he'll have to waste most of his time on unused accounts!

PS: about nooby #2: It's actually much easier to let the user choose his account number than randomly choosing one for him and sending via email...

he said it is something nooby that u should receive an email with ur account so i told him the reason noob -.-
And nope, he didn't say it's nooby he was talking about the text color dumbass -.-

Last edited:
I like your website, but I don't like the background image so much and some other images...

I would rate it 7/10.

Why is it something nooby? Only noob servers let people choose their account number, what do you think why you can't choose your account number in real Tibia? I already explaind it, but here again: it's a security measure to prevent some hacker of crawling all used account numbers, so he could especially try to hack them! If a hacker doesn't know which are used he'll have to waste most of his time on unused accounts!

PS: about nooby #2: It's actually much easier to let the user choose his account number than randomly choosing one for him and sending via email...

And nope, he didn't say it's nooby he was talking about the text color dumbass -.-

not real he said
Empty said:
I mean the dark red In like the wands page. And also the terms of registrations.
Code:
spend more time reading ya.

Last edited:
Yep because the terms of registration are in exactly that red color.

The wands page and the terms of registration do have red font color..

yes, i do think that.
for that reason only other wise i would be playing rl tibia since 4 years.
and i know they did that for security reasons as well u did but also i hate that auto generated account#

Get on topic now! I'm gonna delete all offtopic posts beyond this point.

Back