• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please Tutorial: How to make a Tibia skin (Tibia.pic)

Smoker9

Reaction score
Same as my post before. i was watching 10000+ of tutorials but nothing was explaind good.

i need a tutorial wich is good explaind and easy to understand how to do an own tibia skin (tibia.pic) would be rlly nice!

as i said the other post u anwsered of me the upload image doesnt work , says Not a Image

could you help me? please

Hmm i wonder about this too,cuz you see alot of ppls creating their own tibia skins,like changing the interface of the client when your ingame,they change the look of item slots and such stuff...That's harderer than saving a pic and put it into the tibia folder,sooo i wonder too what program to use...I know you can use like paint to edit a picture,but if i take a screenshot of my ingame-client interface and edit that one,i can't simply paste the original one over and then play and see my edited one.

Back