• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please watch this (10 sec video) reason why Dyablo should be Demoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildWest

Reaction score

I really don't know when Dyablo is going to stop doing this, whenever anybody asks him about anything and if he is not on the mood, he just !mute instantly. Dude being a tutor doesn't mean you have the right do to whatever you want. at the end we all players and we play shadowcores you're just a regular player as we are, in matter fact you have to be more calm than a normal player dude. ofc this is not RL tibia but the server is growing up like it's crazy, anyway in Rl tibia if tutor caps locked in Help channel, CipSoft demotes him in 24h. I even saw you many times insulting people in default channel calling him "idiots, learn english" and other stuff too.

You probably said something bad and mute-worthy, stop cry and just take the mute, its what, 2 minutes or so?

You probably said something bad and mute-worthy, stop cry and just take the mute, its what, 2 minutes or so?
mute-worthy?? HabLO nEw EnGLes? xD Look I can't understand what you are trying to say, but first of all I'm not the one who got muted, second of all stop bullshiting here and being hostile towards ppl in fourms, I bet your a chicken in Rl life, yea thats right man.. ppl here act hercuiles online and in rl they are chieckens, so what they mess they show it here online :X

mute-worthy?? HabLO nEw EnGLes? xD Look I can't understand what you are trying to say, but first of all I'm not the one who got muted, second of all stop bullshiting here and being hostile towards ppl in fourms, I bet your a chicken in Rl life, yea thats right man.. ppl here act hercuiles online and in rl they are chieckens, so what they mess they show it here online :X
xDDDD ok man

oooooooooooh tutor making something against the community ggg wp ban dyablooo for ever.

rly stop making stupid threads , better make a thread for a new server or reset shadow is funnier

I'll give you a quick answer - you're retarded and I'm sorry for that but I had to say.

If I mute anyone, it's always for some reason and you're no one to know the reason. Why? Because it's NONE of your matter so why you would even bother asking for it?
Lordree usually sells kks, accounts or bot scripts (as far as I remember now, I might be wrong but there was a reason so I don't really care) and I used to mute him daily, but if he's retarded and he can't see why he's getting muted, it's not my problem, I told him twice, I'm not an idiot to tell him what he's doing wrong everytime. This is last time I'm letting this clear.

About my attitude in help channel, it's how it is, I've been this way from always and I won't change it, if you don't like, ignore me instead and the one who decides if I should keep tutorship or not only because of having this attitudes are gamemasters.

Feel free to share your thoughts by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]

If you think he is a dick now you should be glad that you weren't playing 2 years ago, i would have roasted your ass in the help channel... If that guy truely just wants to know why he got muted he would have send a pm to Dyablo, now he is just asking for attention from people like you. People have been whining about Dyablo for 2 years, so a rookie like you won't get him to change, trust me i tried. But eventually i accepted his way an he became my friend. He isn't the best tutor the server had (that would be me obviously) but he puts in alot of effort, probly the most of all the tutors, so if one little bitch comes crying he has the right to mute them, hell i would say he has the right to ban them if they try to sell bots.
Ices out

so who cares if he sells scripts for bot? bot isnt illegal here so dont see what the problem is you just have to much power for a kid dyablo and you still mad cuz i killed you so you ddos me like a faggot because otherwise you won be able to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back