• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PleaseHelp] Need help to Port Forward

kokosal

Reaction score
I've tried almost every PortForward turtial on the forum, and I've ben on Portforward.com and found my router, but I always did like it said and I still couldnt log in on my server with the new IP address.

My router is a Inteno - DSL Router X5668

Please help ;)

This is what I get when I open port 80
rouat.png
It is possible that if applications such as Skype and/or TeamViewer are running, they will be using port 80. To get around this, you would have to specify a different port for these applications (in their respective preferences) or run your web server (e.g. XAMPP) before you run any of these applications.

REP+ to chris, gotta admit if i went to help someone and i was in Chris's situation i probably wouldntve went this far helping someone that thought i was gonna mess up his NOT SETUP SERVER! XD
Heh, although I do not care for reputation points I do appreciate the kind words! I find joy in helping people, that's all. ;-)

I appreciate your help, but right now I think im stuck in this....
Im not so sure what to do, but I have done this before for a long time ago and I remeber that I just opened some ports and then people could play on it. But I had a different router then...

I gues we could try the TeamViewer...

Heh, that is okay. What is it that you think you're stuck with? Specifically. Did you do everything I mentioned in my previous posts?

Oh and by the way, the offer with TeamViewer still stands if you do change your mind.

Heh, that is okay. What is it that you think you're stuck with? Specifically. Did you do everything I mentioned in my previous posts?

Oh and by the way, the offer with TeamViewer still stands if you do change your mind.

Okey we can go for TeamViewier... Errmmm... Am I supposed to send you my ID and pass private?

I would recommend you to do that, yes. This way no one else will be able to connect without your permission.

Back