• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Poi and in service of yalahar

olcrox

Reaction score
well i got 2 questions, firts i want to know what happened with the "in service of yalahar quest" since i havent seen any progress on the quest so far.. i want to finish it D:

and the other question is about poi... now that quest are like rl is poi as anoying as there? i mean there is a bunch of stuff to do to complete that quest wich are like so stupid... anyway can you skipt like the levers and all of that and go direcly to the seals or u have to get the forms and all that shit?

btw if any team is hosting a poi or inq service (i might need the poi first cost the seal) i might be interested but obviously i pay after the quest is done becouse there are tooooo many br and pl scammers (sorry guys it's the truth)

i see if poi is not working that might explain why soft boots prices are so insane now... anyway are you able to get to the seals to hunt? if so you have to use a tible, blood and oil each time you go in?

Back