• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

POI Bugged for me.

Aikmackan96

Reaction score
Hello, I just completed POI with a team and everyone except me could enter the Reward room. Im 100% sure that I stepped on all the thrones and I my team is also sure off that.
I just wasted 3 hours for nothing? Please help me..

Signed,

I was leading poi for him and with like 6 others. Everybody could get the rewards exept him. He died in the progress though. But that shouldn't be a problem. We brought him back and he continued the quest.

Pits of Inferno
Experience bonus: 350 000
Level requirement: 80

This quest requires stepping on all thrones twice before you can enter the the reward room.

are you sure you stepped twice on the thrones?

If you can't walk through the fields before the portal to reward room, then you haven't stepped on every throne twice. The throne you need to step on depends on which field is teleporting you back.

The first field = bottom-right seal
The second field = 1 north from bottom-right seal
The third field = middle seal
The fourth field = 1 north from botton-left seal
The fifth field = bottom-left seal

If you can't walk through the fields before the portal to reward room, then you haven't stepped on every throne twice. The throne you need to step on depends on which field is teleporting you back.

The first field = bottom-right seal
The second field = 1 north from bottom-right seal
The third field = middle seal
The fourth field = 1 north from botton-left seal
The fifth field = bottom-left seal

Thanks for the help, I did walk twice on every throne except the one bottom-left(with plagues/blights).

Back