• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Poi fast door dissapearing/exploding bug. What could happen?

bury

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm using TFS 0.4

Once you get to the room of the thrones in the pits of inferno quests and absorv one trhone, you can automatically go to that room with the teleport located in the first building +1, Venore south-west.

This is my script:

Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)

for i = 10274, 10280 do

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, i) > 0 then

return doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid + 1) and doTeleportThing(cid, toPosition, true)

end

end

return doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You did not absorv enough energy!")

end

Lua:
<action uniqueid="10199" event="script" value="doors/poi_fastdoor.lua"/>

Picture in map editor:

tibiapoidoor1.jpg

Ingame works fine. I tested it and it worked fine... but I went to poi next day and... lol

tibiapoidoor2.jpg

It seems it has exploded LOL. The /r command is only for GODS access(=5) and I'm the only GOD in the server. My password and acc number are really hard so no I haven't been hacked ^^

Last edited:
Solution
Once you get to the room of the thrones in the pits of inferno quests and absorv one trhone, you can automatically go to that room with the teleport located in the first building +1, Venore south-west.

This is my script:

Lua:

for i = 10274, 10280 do

return doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid + 1) and doTeleportThing(cid, toPosition, true)

end

end

return doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You did not absorv enough energy!")

end

Lua:

Picture in map editor...

This is my script:

Lua:

for i = 10274, 10280 do

end

end

end

Lua:

Picture in map editor:

tibiapoidoor1.jpg

Ingame works fine. I tested it and it worked fine... but I went to poi next day and... lol

tibiapoidoor2.jpg

It seems it has exploded LOL. The /r command is only for GODS access(=5) and I'm the only GOD in the server. My password and acc number are really hard so no I haven't been hacked ^^

Rules for the Support board
#5 (server info etc)

So when you restart the server it looks OK but then it randomly turned into that wall?
Try to restart the server and use the door, if it changes to the ingame pic then check your doors.lua, you might have a table in there like 1223 = 1224 etc etc
It might be in global.lua / some lib file aswell, but check what itemid it should turn into.

This is my script:

Lua:

for i = 10274, 10280 do

end

end

end

Lua:

Picture in map editor:

tibiapoidoor1.jpg

tibiapoidoor2.jpg

try this
Code:
    for i = 10274, 10280 do
            return doTransformItem(item.uid, 1224) and doTeleportThing(cid, toPosition, true)
        end
    end

end

Solution
try this
Code:
    for i = 10274, 10280 do
            return doTransformItem(item.uid, 1224) and doTeleportThing(cid, toPosition, true)
        end
    end

end

Is there any way so I can create ingame the door (this I know that I can) and give it the uid?? Or i've to restart the server? I'll make global save/restart but at night so I cant try until then.

Rules for the Support board
#5 (server info etc)

So when you restart the server it looks OK but then it randomly turned into that wall?
Try to restart the server and use the door, if it changes to the ingame pic then check your doors.lua, you might have a table in there like 1223 = 1224 etc etc
It might be in global.lua / some lib file aswell, but check what itemid it should turn into.

I edited the tittle so I show my tfs version. I think the problem is in the way of Eduardo. I think it had a malfunction when someone opened it. But when I tested it opened without problem and you can pass through it.

I woulnd't mind if the door would be a magical door with just a teleport function and no transform id.

Last edited:
So it's your problem. If you won't restart, nothing will change.

I know thanks, just asked if it was another way to give an item a uid ingame. I really dont know it. This night I'll now if the fix of Eduardo works then.

Apparenly fixed, let me go in and worked properly. If there is any change I'll alert you. ATM Solved.

Solution: Best answer.

Back