• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

POI Service! [28th July]

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
Well seems this server is now officially an Optional-PVP server with the introduction of the Giant Panda Castle non-pvp hunting spawns, me and my guild will now be hosting a POI service on the 27th of July, 4 hours after Server Save.

Payments: 25 Small Topaz
Rewards: Soft Boots, Stuffed Dragon, Avenger & Great Axe (and some others)
Requirments: Level 120+

Killing Team:
1. Tanner
2. Bjonik
3. Ooth
4. Renuzit
5. Jonas Bruh

Spots:
1. Railio

These spots will fill up fast cause Lord alexsand, Rileyy & Who cares are use to Optional-PVP servers on Real Tibia! so get your spots fast.

Payments can be made to Bjonik in game.

Last edited:
OH BOI I LOVE OPTIONAL PVP!
I only fight when my entire guild is online! =D

same here i'll help do the quest for free if anyone wants to do the quest dnt paly these guys 25 topaz just msg me i'll run tho it with ya

same here i'll help do the quest for free if anyone wants to do the quest dnt paly these guys 25 topaz just msg me i'll run tho it with ya

Screw that, I'll pay each player I run through 25 topaz.

are you kidding me? anybody with decent skills can solo that quest with lvl 100-150

are you kidding me? anybody with decent skills can solo that quest with lvl 100-150
We're talking about the Super VIP Donation GM Island POI Spawn that gives you free donation items after you donate for them.. idiot..

We're talking about the Super VIP Donation GM Island POI Spawn that gives you free donation items after you donate for them.. idiot..

He's just trollin because he's mad that the best service his team ever ran was the Thais battle axe quest and they still took heavy casualties.

Keep signing up people!

Back