• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

POI tonight 21 december.

Minimii

Reaction score
EDIT: Seems like we ain't getting any blocker so there wont be any POI run. If you have a friend that wants to block make a reply here or message me ingame. But as it seems now there wont be anything.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need a blocker, if we should be able to go, ask all your friends if they can block or something.

Time: 22.00 CET (GMT+1).
Where do we meet: Poh temple 21.45.
Price: 50k each person.

It's not sure yet since we need alot of people if this is gonna happen so get your friends here and sign up. I'll tell you 21.30 if there will be something or not.

1. Waaah (130 RP).
2. Kall'e (87 EK).
3. Zack Sparrow (80 MS).
4. Uiuu (103 EK).

If you want to join, post a reply here with your name and level and vocation.

Last edited:
Count me in!
Flashback, 100 knight or something

Edit: I've done all the seals exept for the last one. Since a 100 knight isnt makin any difference in damage, I can be spawn blocker until the last seal

Nvm, I just thought it was around midnight lol , I'ma watch a movie on the TV right now lol

Last edited:
can any one tell me what time that would be in texas??? im lvl 100ek

Back