• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"poi"

Naglorian

Reaction score
I would like to arrange a team for the "POI" quest, also knowns as the "Pits Of Inferno" quest.
I tried it today with only 2 people and we did not succeed, own fault of course.
The fee is free of course, just bring alot of supplies with you, since the quest could take a few minutes.
The quest will start Friday at 15:00 ( Dutch & Swedish time ).
If you would like to join, write down your name here and I put you in my VIP list.

Zekiv.

DONT JOIN THAT TEAM, I have an Team at 20:00 at swedish time when everyone home and so, the Fee is 10K (1cc) its nothing but its enouth to backup the things we knight waste... we will suceed ... i hope xD AT FRIDAY BTW

Richey,

Instead of fixing the quests thats already works, you should think about adding the new quests instead.

I will pay alot to the person who could clean it for me, since it takes a long time for me to clean it

Richey,

Instead of fixing the quests thats already works, you should think about adding the new quests instead.

I cant, alot of lua scripting is needed and im not to good at that, that was why i fixed poi etc, the scripts is already there or on this forum and i can just connect them with the map :p