• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Point of view from Bolter ;) Real bolter

ManuelL

Reaction score
I gave my chart... i dont know who get it but i gave it... now i want to tell you guys that cyntara is fucked... i play cyntara for like 2 years and leave it... my friends love me and my enemys hate me.. thats the truth so if you want to be a better person leave cyntara and you will se the chages in your life... RED is a fat guy sitting in his computer making easy money and you are the bigs following the pig mother so think in my words and do what you want to do... Hi to all my friends that are still playing this fucking game... K pedo erick the riper ya se k eres noob pero eres bn conmadres we no te encabrones pork ya se k eres bn picudo asi k cuidate y saludame a todos we diles k dejen de jugar pork le shace mal xd ya llevan 3 anos aki y no se aburren xD

im pretty sure your logic of quitting cyntara/tibia will make you a better person only works if you're as addicted as your team is

Back