• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Points For two accounts..

Elexonic

Reaction score
Hello, awhile ago, looking for a script to give points to a player .. depending name ..
Nobody could tell me how to put a name, for example three names ..

Now I wonder if anyone would know to do this .. and also .. knowing how to put points on the account .. for example I have the account 123456 and the account 1234567 ... and would like to give you points as serious?

PHP:
UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = premium_points + 6 WHERE id IN (SELECT account_id FROM players WHERE name = "druida" GROUP BY account_id);

Znote AAC has this function built into admin panel. But it runs on several queries, since I suck at joining multiple queries in one line. :/

With multiple queries, you can first find out what account id the character has, and then give points to that account id.

Hello, awhile ago, looking for a script to give points to a player .. depending name ..
Nobody could tell me how to put a name, for example three names ..

Now I wonder if anyone would know to do this .. and also .. knowing how to put points on the account .. for example I have the account 123456 and the account 1234567 ... and would like to give you points as serious?

PHP:
UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = premium_points + 6 WHERE id IN (SELECT account_id FROM players WHERE name = "druida" GROUP BY account_id);

PHP:
UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = premium_points + 6 WHERE id IN ("123456", "1234567");
This should do what you want

as for the names one:
PHP:
UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = premium_points + 6 WHERE id IN (SELECT account_id FROM players WHERE name IN ("AAA", "BBB", "CCC") GROUP BY account_id);

@Znote
PM me, I may be able to help you with that :p

Back