• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Crown Version.

4/10/2016

News:

Pokemons.
+ Charmander.
+ Squirtle.

Visual.
Rework of all captured pokemons.
+ 3 New effects.
(Normal Damage, Fire Damage, Poison Damage) <<<

USE HD.

Next-

Evolutions of:
Charmander.
Squirtle.
Bulbasaur.

other effects (visual)
What happens if you use a pokeball containing a pokemon, when you already have a pokemon "outside with you"?

-> Summon Charmander -> Attempt to Summon Bulbasaur = error "Can only have 1 pokemon summoned at a time?"

What happens if you use a pokeball containing a pokemon, when you already have a pokemon "outside with you"?

-> Summon Charmander -> Attempt to Summon Bulbasaur = error "Can only have 1 pokemon summoned at a time?"

local p = Player(cid)

if #p:getSummons() == 1 then
print("NO")

i just updated this to 10.98 and new tfs. someone interested?
more info private

Hello.

I would like to warn all forum members against @Il Knight . On August 2, I wrote a private message to him about the validity of his offer. The next day he wrote back to me that yes, for the amount of EUR 199 for the system, client and whatever I wish for TFS development. However, I asked him if the specific offer he mentioned in the post above was valid for the amount of 250 TC. Here he also confirmed, he asked me for my e-mail address and to transfer the coins to "Savage Ax", which I did. On the same day he wrote back that he need 24-48 hours to finish a few things and then he would send me what he was offering. He also thanked me for "your money and trust". On the same day, the excuses began. Below is the full history of the conversation (which I can also confirm with screenshots).

August 5:
Me: "Hello. How is the progress going? Do you confirm that you received tibia coins?"
He: "yeah im working on it, yeah i received the coins"

August 8:
Me: "Hello. May I ask for ETA?"

August 10:
Me: "Hello again. Can you please provide some details?"

August 12:
He: "hi is almost ready, yesterday i was super bussy with a familiar issue"

August 17:
Me: "Hello. Sorry to bother you again, but I just wanted to remind myself."

August 24:
Me: "Hello again. Can you explain what means" is almost ready "and how much things changes since 3 weeks?"
He: "i was in jail sorry
tomorrow i got a meet with the attorney "

August 25:
Me: "Hello. I understand. Can't you just send me that files? I thought when you posted an offer you have it already prepared (distro, tools, client and sprites)."

September 3:
Me: "Hello. Can I have my Tibia Coins back? Looks like you will never send me anything."

September 4:
He: "sure send me character name"
Me: "Character is "xxx", thanks."

September 7:
Me: "Hello. Can I expect my TC back?"

September 14:
Me: "Hello again. Can you send me my coins back?"

As you can see, the whole conversation took place in a peaceful atmosphere. I do not expect @Il Knight after reading this to rush to give me back coins, I just wanted to warn other users against trading with him as he seemed to be a trustworthy person looking at the content of his posts.

Regards,
check

i dint send the files to you because i dint trust you. you are weird and intense. (the copy has been sended to 7 people)
also i was solving familiar issues.
also i got things to do like i told you.
this week you will have your coins, when i got a payment im waiting for. because your coins have been wasted by my little brother. (i dont play tibia)
this week i will upload the photo sending the coins. cya.

I think people are not aware anymore of this:
??????
marketplace is gone, cut out this sh*t

Yeah, alright then.
one copy for 250 coins, 6 for 199 eur.
Post automatically merged:

I think people are not aware anymore of this:
??????
marketplace is gone, cut out this sh*t
i post the 70% of my stuff for free delete the post then

this week you will have your coins, when i got a payment im waiting for. because your coins have been wasted by my little brother. (i dont play tibia)
this week i will upload the photo sending the coins. cya.
@Il Knight I don't see any photo, nor I don't see my coins back on my account. You act the same as on private conversation, but that's me who is suspicious, "weird and intense".

thanks for the heads up @check
lots of dodgy people around these parts, good to weed em out

@Il Knight aaand here we are in another week without my coins back...
250 TC is 120EGP for me which is 7-8USD is that why you did that much posts? doesn't worth it tbh, PM me i can tell you how to buy TC with the same price (if you meant tibia coins)

--Tibia site? i mean why much drama for nearly nothing you pay them in weed lol
250 Tibia CoinsEUR 9.40

This is not about the value that was stolen from me, but about the fact that it happened. Are you defending this thief? By the way, go into the store, take a milk for example and leave without paying. And to the security guard say "why are you making so much drama for nearly nothing?"

This is not about the value that was stolen from me, but about the fact that it happened. Are you defending this thief? By the way, go into the store, take a milk for example and leave without paying. And to the security guard say "why are you making so much drama for nearly nothing?"

A friend of mine who used to be an cop did arrest somebody for stealing toothpaste. Even more worthless.

well he already did that you have been waiting alot, what you just did now is not what should be done in any similar case, i'am not defending a thief neither you, i don't know you both it is about concepts buddy ^^, stay calm you have been stolen it is not the first nor the last time, if you believe in a god better thank him you didn't send 199 EUR and got stolen, i'am not trying to tell you something more than what happened already happened trying hard for 10EUR while the time wasted i think it was a month you could do work for 1k EUR instead just complaining in otland when they are not responsible for what happened and i don't think anybody cares, this thread is a great pokemon OT discussion, it is the first poke excites me to play it

Back