• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Crystal: The Mind of Suicune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its one problem with pokemon servers and its BRS, then dont talk english with you, they just talking br. So i cant talk with someone ingame because they are 90% brs! So i hope this will not be a br server!

Pretty much guaranteed to get English speaking people, if not the gamemasters etc would be there to talk to, I'm pretty sure Blez would choose English ones.

There are servers which is hosted by eng/swe/pls or other countrys but they add it on br list because its like 90% brs which playering pokemon

Positons were filled by qualified and known members, give it some time and you can try for tutorship in the final release.

Beta Deadline -- April 5th, 2012.
reason? because we are having a few problems with the dedication hosting service. But it gives us more time to add a little more to the beta. more information soon, stay tuned.

If I see Peroxide today we will have a small beta today, but nothing special just some functions.

Client:http://speedy*****malware.localhost/TG5BC/client.rar
Server Stage: Pre-Beta
Lagging Stage: Possibility with many players, please remember Peroxide is taking time out of his busy schedule to host this for us for the time being of this online schedule.
IP: use an ip changer until dedi is setup
(ip removed)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back