• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon disappearing

lucasmourahere

Reaction score
Hello Otland,

I am facing a very critical problem and I would like some of you to help me. The problem is as follows:

The pokémon is "disappearing" from inside the ball .. that is, I think he is losing the attributes of pokeball, I am not sure what is happening.

Example the ball was like this:

14:57 You see a ultraball.
It contains an Ancient Metagross.
Boost level: +50.
Holding: X-Attack (Tier: 3) and Y-Cure (Tier: 4). It is female.

Spend some time the pokemon "Disappears from the PokeBall" and looks like this:

14:56 You see a ultraball.
Contains Ancient Metagross.
ItemID: [11829].

or

14:56 You see a ultraball.
ItemID: [11829].

The error occurs when the player replays and the following message appears in the console (distro):

[Warning - IOLoginData :: loadItems] Unserialize error for item with id 11829

Can anybody help me? Thank you.

I'm using google translator because I'm Brazilian! If you are posting in the wrong area, please, some moderator will move the topic.

C++:
void IOLoginData::loadItems(ItemMap& itemMap, DBResult* result)
{
    do
    {
        uint64_t attrSize = 0;
        const char* attr = result->getDataStream("attributes", attrSize);

PropStream propStream;
        propStream.init(attr, attrSize);
        if(Item* item = Item::CreateItem(result->getDataInt("itemtype"), result->getDataInt("count")))
        {
            if(!item->unserializeAttr(propStream))
                std::cout << "[Warning - IOLoginData::loadItems] Unserialize error for item with id " << item->getID() << std::endl;

itemMap[result->getDataInt("sid")] = std::make_pair(item, result->getDataInt("pid"));
        }
    }
    while(result->next());
}

bump

bump

Last edited:
you don't happen to have some sort of "decayto" that switch the item have certain time into a brand new, without the old attributes.
Sounds little like it at least o_O

I think you do not like the "decayto" attribute because the item does not have this.

Look:

<item id="11829" article="a" name="Ultra Ball">
<attribute key="ispokeball" value="1"/>
<attribute key="weight" value="100" />
<attribute key="slotType" value="feet" />
</item>

Me disseram uma vez que esse erro era causado porque muita coisa fica salva em 1 item só, level, boost ,held,exp,name,nick tudo na pokeball, na época eu estava usando o PDA, obvio que deve ter alguma solução mais pratica para isso mas até hoje a única ideia que tive foi fazer com as pokeballs fossem salvas na database do servidor, contendo apenas o uniqueID de cada pokeball salva no item, pense que cada pokémon capturado fosse 1 player.

I remember it happend to me aswell before. Do you got level system on the server? Since i think the attributes gets overflowed by the gaining exp stats which make the item can not be deserialize.

Back