• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Pókemon Enigma] recruiting thread

Jetro

jangeldev
Reaction score
This is a Pókemon Server, if you want to get some info about this, go here or ask me in a PM.

Actually i'm working alone. I need a head mapper and 2 sub-mappers who know too much about Pokémon. The map should be a Kanto map 100% custom, not very detailed, but with a good environment Pókemon. Head mapper will build the main structure, shape and cities and the sub-mappers will help him to create the hunt zones. I need also a spriter.

If you think you are able for that feel free to post the following application

• Position Applying For:
  • Experience:
  • Why should i choose you?:
  • Email: (here or send me in a PM)
  • Other Comments:

- - - Updated - - -

mejor aún si eres español :3
bump

Last edited:
bump

- - - Updated - - -

some rl friends have joined as storywriters, we r still needing mappers.

- - - Updated - - -

bump, i need a spriter too.

Languages: Spanish, English
Position Applying For: Spriter
Experience: 48 hours XD
Why should i choose you?: I'm not asking for the main position as a spriter, but I help with some sprites. And with choosing me, I'll also grow in as a spriter, I've only made 3 sprites since tuesday..
Email: [email protected]
Other Comments: Check out my thread n_n
http://otland.net/f119/entering-spriting-world-161839/

if you know how to add sprites and edit item properties is enough to me :p, i added you.

Noob, adventures has the most people.

and there are pokemon server 80% done. can download virus free too ;)
Well thats where your wrong, Pokemon Adventures has what 2-3 world? 2 of those have 400-500 on.. if that.. Pokemon X Games has 10+ worlds each with 300-400 per world. And Pokemon Dynasty Explorers has no worlds and has 300+ players lined up to play, before developement is completed.
You tell me which will come out on top.

dunno but it has 5-800 people completly i tought?:p

and pokemon x games doesn't has the online status for ho wmuch people are online Lol.

and why you discuss here discuss me in pm if you hasn't a life :p

Back