• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Mistery

@Niord
but you're still doing Reflect wrong...

i think is so cool this system xD

btw, Rollout Testing

roll.jpg

at least change the name to Counter or Mirror Coat and I'll stop complaining :p
also, if you are making a pokemon server, make it faithful to what the originals game have, changing something just because you think its cool = fail

^
i think he can do whatever he wants...and people well still come after hes server...
@Nimrod
if u need tester send me a message and letme know :)
becuse im sick of the first genartion servers...SvKe...PA ( i was one of first Pre-Beta tester) and u know what they given me? a big NOTING :blink: not even a thanks card...xD anyways
i sick of that and i cant wait for the 2nd gen to come out...

Now, i Work In moves of johto pokemons
Now Look
Donphan dont have all moves because, need to make a custom sprites for some moves

Charizard vs Donphan

[video=youtube;MYrgLHKtXY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYrgLHKtXY0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

gayest song on earth, anywyas i still think that pokemon + tibia = fail

/\ this on both points

one thing is forgetting/ignoring what moves do and what each moves each Pokemon has, but Charizard is Fire/Flying, he's immune to Earthquake.. ignoring a Pokemon type when using a move type is just lame..

Sorry if I'm giving u a hard time, but I'm just too much of a Pokemon fan to be able to see errors like this and not say anything

Last edited:
/\ this on both points

one thing is forgetting/ignoring what moves do and what each moves each Pokemon has, but Charizard is Fire/Flying, he's immune to Earthquake.. ignoring a Pokemon type when using a move type is just lame..

Sorry if I'm giving u a hard time, but I'm just too much of a Pokemon fan to be able to see errors like this and not say anything

OMG i dont know it, i Will fix This Debug
:D
thanx Man :)

btw,
Sharer Team 90%
- Need to put in M'S for Pokemons
- Need Put a Code for the summons get pokemon name
- The numer of summons depend of level of your pokemon

[video=youtube;5jzVwVJBCOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jzVwVJBCOU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

you'r making a pokemon server and you didnt knew flying pokemons were immune to ground? where's the world going to -.-'

also, the move you're talking about on the movie is Double Team, not Sharer Team or whatever
Also, the monsters you create with Double Team should only have 1 HP since they are supposed to be illusions(dunno how much you got, just saying it here)

Last edited:
you'r making a pokemon server and you didnt knew flying pokemons were immune to ground? where's the world going to -.-'

also, the move you're talking about on the movie is Double Team, not Sharer Team or whatever
Also, the monsters you create with Double Team should only have 1 HP since they are supposed to be illusions(dunno how much you got, just saying it here)

yes, i know it.
:)

Back