• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon [No name] search team

gunni

Reaction score
Hello, Good publish this because this project is looking for a Staff.
This project will have a Pokemon System Basic:
* Catch system
* Surf system
* Fly system
* Cut system
* Etc. ..

This project already has the sprites. Including some of the 2nd generation.

It's project seeks to:
2 Spriter.
2 Scripter.
1 CC + + programmer
2 mapper (with more than two years of professionalism).

For now just look it.

The current team:
* Gunni (Compiler / CO WEB master/ Co spriter.)
* Uriel (mapper)

To register:
-Name:
-Your Specialty:
-Years in this work:
-Time online:
-Lenguage:
-Msn private:

what we need most is a scripter.

phe.png

New Project Pokemon

-Name: Alberto
-Your Specialty: Lua scripting/mapping :$
-Years in this work: 4
-Time online: All Days
-Lenguage: Español/English
-Msn private: [email protected]

-Name: Steven
-Your Specialty: Sprites
-Years in this work: 2 years working 4 spriter in dbz and naruto servs

-Time online:6 days a week
-Lenguage:spanish english
-Msn private:p[email protected]

I'm leaving this Project.

First of all, none of the members in this project can speak properly english. Second, the scripter is (busy) so he can't do a shit nor do he know how to make a "catch" system.

Third of all, it seems like im the only one who want to make something about this.

Good luck in the future Gunni

First of all, none of the members in this project can speak properly english. Second, the scripter is (busy) so he can't do a shit nor do he know how to make a "catch" system.

Third of all, it seems like im the only one who want to make something about this.

Fourth, this is another 120139402930429304 pokeproject that won't be finished xDDDD

Today I've been working on my own game and had the day off working. As my first language is English and I am English I think that I can speak "properly english" as you so put it.

I am quite capable of making the Catch system, I am just planning it out fully before putting the work into it. I'd rather plan it out and consider any potential problems before going gun-ho into making the system then running into a block where I can't work out what needs fixing etc.

So, on the whole, I'm glad you left the project, because the team doesn't need jerks like you.

Edit: also, sure Gunni doesn't have perfect English, but I can understand well enough what he is trying to say. At least he's trying to speak another language. I know I'd suck if I tried speaking German for example.

Today I've been working on my own game and had the day off working. As my first language is English and I am English I think that I can speak "properly english" as you so put it.

I am quite capable of making the Catch system, I am just planning it out fully before putting the work into it. I'd rather plan it out and consider any potential problems before going gun-ho into making the system then running into a block where I can't work out what needs fixing etc.

So, on the whole, I'm glad you left the project, because the team doesn't need jerks like you.

Edit: also, sure Gunni doesn't have perfect English, but I can understand well enough what he is trying to say. At least he's trying to speak another language. I know I'd suck if I tried speaking German for example.
YouMad.jpg

Ohh, damn..

Sorry my bad. There is a english talkin one here. This made everything alot funnier.

But seems like the team don't like me anymore tough i never talked to anyone other than Gunni. I've tried to talk with some one but got blocked soon enough.

I'll just leave then.

I already gave 70 finished pokemons to Gunni, as a beginning present from me. I have high hopes for you guys!
If im wanted just contact me.

Ohh, damn..

Sorry my bad. There is a english talkin one here. This made everything alot funnier.

But seems like the team don't like me anymore tough i never talked to anyone other than Gunni. I've tried to talk with some one but got blocked soon enough.

I'll just leave then.

I already gave 70 finished pokemons to Gunni, as a beginning present from me. I have high hopes for you guys!
If im wanted just contact me.
any extra help's always welcome, gotta remember the project's only a few days old and not much is being done yet

2 years of degree in business taught me planning is more important than any other stage y'know? :)

On your thread that you says GM App... You says that you can a lil scripting -.-

haha well that was becouse i didnt wanna script for anyone then so i just said that becouse i dont wanna be spammed about scripting help

but now i want to script some becouse im bored

Back