• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Online Complaints

What do you feel about Pokemon Online?

• I dont feel anything.

Votes: 35 19.6%
  • It drives me crazy!

Votes: 51 28.5%
  • I'm feeling that i'm gonna quit.

Votes: 31 17.3%
  • I already quited.

Votes: 62 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lava Titan

Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Post here all your complaints about Pokemon Online.

And tell what you feel when you have problems on it.

Last edited:
hmm what say?...i just say..someone made off pokemon online...
but when i get kicked..i idk what do.

its extremely well designed, the only things that I think should be changed is:

• Get better servers that have higher speeds and capacity,
  • Fix the trading with NPC system,
  • Make a way to restore your Pokemon's health over time with out potions or running back to the city healing centre,
  • Create a system that allows your Pokemon to evolve over a certain amount of time and training, rather than the evolving stone system, and
  • Give the Pokemon levels like the original Pokemon gameboy game, or some kind of combat and defense levels would be really awesome.

But other than those few things I love it! its great :]

Last edited:
Also Pokemon Levels instead of your own level!

@Teh Maverick
+1
Btw i just gave you rep for fun and becuz i liked what you sayed.

@Teh Maverick
+1
Btw i just gave you rep for fun and becuz i liked what you sayed.

@Lava Titan, returned the favor, thx :]

@OZKL, I agree, though they should keep that level there too, just add a new leveling system for your pokemon. They could do it quite easily; they've already basically done it with the happiness levels.

[sorry for being harsh]

They put alot of effort to the server (most of you doesn't know a thing about them, you're rating them before even talking to them), They said that they were going to fix better connection/servers, they're progress with the server wasn't that fast either but hey, it's coming!
Also at first, It was just designed for BRs be happy that they atleast got some english support, also europeans will ofcourse lagg more than the brs since it's hosted in brAZIL.
I'll say it again
just be patient instead of siting and thinking "aff too much laggs and so much waiting list" Almost everyone says such things in that other thread, but once it's online they're like "omg this is such a good serv" Go do some other things till the server is fixed ^^
Everything can't be perfect, now can it?

[/sorry for being harsh]

edit:
made it less harsh

Last edited:
fuck you lava titan, really.
You're making a poll with only negative options, It's like that I'd make a poll:
lava titan ugli?
-very
-epic fag nob
-i dont know

They put alot of effort to the server (most of you doesn't know a shit about them, you're rating them before even talking to them), They SAID that they were going to fix better connection/servers.
Also at first, It was just designed for BRs be happy that they atleast got some english support, also europeans will ofcourse lagg more than the brs since it's hosted in brAZIL.
I'll say it again
just be patient instead of siting and thinking "OMG SO FUCKING MUCH LAGGS, I WON'T PLAY THIS SHIT" Almost everyone says such things in that other thread, but once it's online they're like "ojojojoj, this is best ot ever" I'd say, just stop being addicted.

Agreed with all you have said. But your wrong one thing. Its hosted in USA...

fuck you lava titan, really.
You're making a poll with only negative options, It's like that I'd make a poll:
lava titan ugli?
-very
-epic fag nob
-i dont know

They put alot of effort to the server (most of you doesn't know a shit about them, you're rating them before even talking to them), They SAID that they were going to fix better connection/servers.
I'll say it again
just be patient instead of siting and thinking "OMG SO FUCKING MUCH LAGGS, I WON'T PLAY THIS SHIT" Almost everyone says such things in that other thread, but once it's online they're like "ojojojoj, this is best ot ever" I'd say, just stop being addicted.

Woah dude, chill...lava made a complaints post because people were spamming the other thread. Also people haven't been raging about the internet connection, its simply sharing ideas about what we think would make it better...thats what complaints result in.

I love Pokemon Online, its great! haha chill out..

Woah dude, chill...lava made a complaints post because people were spamming the other thread. Also people haven't been raging about the internet connection, its simply sharing ideas about what we think would make it better...thats what complaints result in.

I love Pokemon Online, its great! haha chill out..

well yeah, it wasn't just directed to lava titan.. I'm just sick of all criers.

Agreed with all you have said. But your wrong one thing. Its hosted in USA...

Well if its hosted in the USA that'll be even worse haha, USA hosting is shit for most people, and defiantly for me in New Zealand :p

Yeah just steal my idea -.-

And the best host place is probably in Europe d:

I just want their dedicated server be as perfect as the "game" is!

Also Pokemon Leveling system would be nice (The pokemons advance in lvls instead of the players)

[sorry for being harsh]

They put alot of effort to the server (most of you doesn't know a thing about them, you're rating them before even talking to them), They said that they were going to fix better connection/servers, they're progress with the server wasn't that fast either but hey, it's coming!
I'll say it again
just be patient instead of siting and thinking "aff too much laggs and so much waiting list" Almost everyone says such things in that other thread, but once it's online they're like "omg this is such a good serv" Go do some other things till the server is fixed ^^

[/sorry for being harsh]

edit:
made it less harsh

If they wouldnt complaint here they would complaint on the other thread and keep spamming on it.

And you shouldnt publish a server that isnt stable.
Its driving many ppl crazy and sad.

EDIT:

Are you brazilian?

If they wouldnt complaint here they would complaint on the other thread and keep spamming on it.

And you shouldnt publish a server that isnt stable.
Its driving many ppl crazy and sad.

EDIT:

Are you brazilian?

I'm not BR ^^
Anyways, It might have made many people sad/crazy but also many people have been happy out it, even if it laggs now and then.

Ye when some1 log's in the fun comes up.
I noticed that when i logged in.
But when you get kicked after you wait 16 minutes on waiting list and you will have to wait for another waiting list will turn you into dusts.
I didnt make this thread to tell that this server is blablabla i made it just for ppl spam the complaints.

I like Pokemon Online server.
But my question is: how can we play it if it isnt stable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back