• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Online Complaints

What do you feel about Pokemon Online?

• I dont feel anything.

Votes: 35 19.6%
  • It drives me crazy!

Votes: 51 28.5%
  • I'm feeling that i'm gonna quit.

Votes: 31 17.3%
  • I already quited.

Votes: 62 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
400 is waaaay too much in one server.. They coming out with the new servers soon..

Ah well didnt think about that, you mean like the spawns would be too crowded and stuff like that?

If so then you're right, then the solution would be adding new servers.

Uhh he means 400 players online is too much but the new servers (hosts)
They might currently have 4Gb ram for hosting the server but they might get 8Gb for it ;P

I think it should be hosted in china.. or Japan because they got fckin fast internet :p atleast they could host it with Nokia internet in Finland

Ye I meant spawns.. Theres already about 13 people in my spawns... With 400 onine there will be maybe 18??

Originally Posted by Aarthec View Post
I just want their dedicated server be as perfect as the "game" is!

Also Pokemon Leveling system would be nice (The pokemons advance in lvls instead of the players)

That would be pretty cool but agree with the other guy a lvl 5 walking round with 100hp and wild pokemon just atk him would suk

But im sure the SvKe team would be able to find a way to fix it :)

Leveling system for pokemon will take forever to script.. So most likely won't come out soon

they should definitely fix paypal,i want to donate but i cant because its not working >_<

I dont like the waitlist :SS
Fix this :S
Create new worlds

Just for the record, I liked Pokemon BEFORE all you posuers started playing this OT.

And let me clarify for those who are hard with English: I'm not flaming the server, I'm flaming everyone that's pretending to have interest in Pokemon post-this OT.

Red

I'd gladly pay a few bucks for the diamond account if I'd be able to actually use the paypal

If u think it takes just 10 minutes go ahead. Making the server will only only take u 15min

You shouldn't be going against one of the greatest scripters ever, trust me.

@topic:

I think that the server should increase capacity and also make paypal available for everyone to use. Also a leveling system for pokemons should be implemented. Also get a fucking forum or donate here to get your own hosted board so you can help us keep the Discussion board clean.

Guitar you just burn that guy bad.
But so far the only problems i have with this ot is the Waiting list. waiting like 3 hours just to get on >.> Get bigger servers plox :D

You shouldn't be going against one of the greatest scripters ever, trust me.

@topic:

I think that the server should increase capacity and also make paypal available for everyone to use. Also a leveling system for pokemons should be implemented. Also get a fucking forum or donate here to get your own hosted board so you can help us keep the Discussion board clean.

wow big deal o_O , if he is such a nice scripter why is he here?
OTland bragging that he's got some brains to script.
He will never get respected by any1 + if he made a server lol imagine the worst Gm ever 1~10 players as max ( probably friends)

@up you fail at english. Anyways, what do you mean "why is he here?" Wtf is that supposed to mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back