• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Online RPG?

GodSebbe

Banned User, reason: To Sexy
Reaction score
images

Hello. I was wondering if it was any Pokemon Online RPG. In 3D maybe. I hope this exists. Would be awesome if it did tho. Imagine going through the forest, the towns and battleing in gyms. Seeing other ppl and battle them. Become a gym leader, entering in contests. And all those features. Does it exist?

6599.imgcache

xy4.png

nop, Nintendo owns Pokemon, and Nintendo doesn't want it to become a MMORPG, simple as that (but I would not only LOVE, but pay monthly subscription to play it)

there are some Pokemon MMORPG, but they aren't official
The best one I believe is Pok?mon World Online - Welcome!, but I don't personally play it, so don't take my word for it

which are completely lame because none of them follow the actual game mechanics, which makes them BAD and LAME(coming from an avid Pokemon player)

which are completely lame because none of them follow the actual game mechanics, which makes them BAD and LAME(coming from an avid Pokemon player)

What if, I made one that followed all the rules, formulas, stats, EVs, IVs, etc from the actual games?

I think as long as it is Non-Profit with a billion disclaimers saying I own nothing except the game itself I'd be fine.

I have no interest in making money off my OT servers, just having fun.

And even so, they would just send me a cease and desist notice, like they did to Pokenet.

Last edited:
i remeber pokemoncrater.. but i doubt that still existes.. id say pokemmo would be the best, with heart gold or soul silver emulator

i remember pokemon crater, it was so lame xD

Lol yea :D Browser based lame stuff xD

I remember evolveing my blue guy at the fire gym xD the guy had lvl 50+ fire element pokemons :D 1 water pokemon does the job xD Warturtle is the name of this blue guy I think :( I'm bad with names :(

Back