• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Online will end

Why would Pokemon company want to allow people play a BR-infested game? That's just horrible marketing.
As far as I can remember when I played Pokemon Online, it was the shittiest thing ever because everywhere you go, there is a BR.

*Don't take this post as an offense, IT IS TRUE.

I truly hope this means the end of Pocket Monster OTs. Seriously, I wouldn't mind if it was just the one server, but that's what Open >TIBIA< Land was turning into, Pocket Monster Land. Every post was turning into the HM, TM and a new project popping up. -.- Anyways, I'm sure they pulled in more than enough money to be worth the effort they put into creating it.

I truly hope this means the end of Pocket Monster OTs. Seriously, I wouldn't mind if it was just the one server, but that's what Open >TIBIA< Land was turning into, Pocket Monster Land. Every post was turning into the HM, TM and a new project popping up. -.- Anyways, I'm sure they pulled in more than enough money to be worth the effort they put into creating it.

I agree, when people came out with DBZ, I thought it was the end of Tibia, I figured everyone would go there and play.

PO will not die, the game still are online and Svke team as already said that the game WILL NOT END

Back