• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon OT Project (Paying Job)

Raging_Mage

Poke-King
Reaction score
We're currently recruiting:
1- Web Designer (0/1)
2- Balancer (0/2)
3- Lua scripter (0/1)
4- Mapper (0/2)
5- Web developers(PHP&SQL) (0/1)

Hello searching for a really good team that will work with me to create an awesome Pokémon OT
Submit an application and ill get back to you. For a faster response contact me on Skype
Email: [email protected]

More information will be given thru Skype and once your accepted you will be given even more in depth and detailed information.

PHP:

Yourname?
Age?
Language?
Country?
Why should i choose you?
Msn/Skype screenname?
Which skill you are interested in?

This is gonna be a big project and I look forward to working on it with you.

Respectfully,
Raging Mage

Hello, Raging Mage.
I really don't want to be negative or something,
In fact, I really encourage almost any kind of projects, as much as possible;

But here, I wanna tell you that there is/are already very successfull
Pokémon OT servers and even projects out there.

Don't take this like a dislike or something, I just wanted to inform you.

Also, here's one of the examples: http://otpokemon.com/

Kind regards,
Testerus

This will be different and I am expecting it to be successful. It will be a lot of work but I can pay accordingly.

I'll help u bro we'll atleast try what position are u recruiting and what version7.4-10.35?

Name-Eimen
Age-16
Language-Swedish-finland-Arabia-English
Country-finnish-Sweden
Skype name-Eimen
Iam an mapper-scripter

Id like to get started on this immediately so please pm me when your ready to go or contact me on skype cause im always on skype.

Id really like to get the mapping going so anyone wanting to map PM me we can talk about it. I need someone creative.. and someone who is willing to make a good product. im not looking for a sloppy speed job. id prefer to talk over skype tho.. so if you got skype please hit me up there. I look forwards to seeing how this goes.

Back