• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Portal Custom Map (YES ANOTHER POKEMON SERVER)

I feel pokemon ots with teleports is a good idea
But u must make the exp rate low because
The pokemons will lvl easy

Qusetions:-
Wat is the ot clinet?
Its open pvp or not?

the game is downloading i cant wait :p
my name is nitron for any1 need to know :p

edit :
The trainer Nitron has been created.
Please select the outfit when you log in for the first time.

My name is: Neon

ADM told me he will make a pvp system which is awesome so cant waiting :D

man the server is full :(
i am at waiting list 10 :"(

man i feed my pokemon alot of food but its still hungry??!!
and why it transformed from lvl 25 to 23

Hey, I wanna donate for 10 diamonds.
but I live in the Netherlands and I cant donate, could you fix it?
thanks

Hey, I wanna donate for 10 diamonds.
but I live in the Netherlands and I cant donate, could you fix it?
thanks

I contacted them to fix the payment for netherlands. So i hope it will work fast as possible!

man the server is full :(
i am at waiting list 10 :"(

man i feed my pokemon alot of food but its still hungry??!!
and why it transformed from lvl 25 to 23

Dependig which food your feeding them and how long they have been hungry.
I dont know if its possible that your pokemon downgrade, because the server didnt have any rollback.

Thanks, it would be awesome if they could make it even today xd
I really like this serv

This serv sucks :/ I lost my 100 shiny tentacruel & 100 shiny sandslash long time ago, they cant even return them from random delete bug..

tho I catched a shiny hitmonlee :p

name ingame?

I just dont belive on this random delete shit! I have trying everything to get my pokemon deleted but never happend to me.

I just dont belive on this random delete shit! I have trying everything to get my pokemon deleted but never happend to me.

yea whatever tard, just keep making ppl lose their pokes when they relog, so shit, learn to fix a bug ty

yea whatever tard, just keep making ppl lose their pokes when they relog, so shit, learn to fix a bug ty

As pportal said, i never lost pokemons. & Niko if you dont like the server then leave the theard and stop crying a river!

As pportal said, i never lost pokemons. & Niko if you dont like the server then leave the theard and stop crying a river!

yea, do you really think every player gets effect by it? i lost 2 pokes, got back 1 after 1 week then the same day my 2nd got deleted when i relogged. I liked the server until I realized that pportal never look at the forum help section and is just a money-horney bitch. YES MI CRY MY POKEMON GONE LIFE RUINED xxx :/

The forum isnt to post lost pokes, if you lose pokes you should contact me ingame!

Sorry but i closed the server, i had it online for 2 month with 200players + waiting list. But i couldnt handle the bugs. Pokemon Dash Advanced containing many bugs, i managed fix those errors on consol but keep comming up new ones. So i want until Brun123/Mastercraft fix the bugs or someone else then i can open :)

Back