• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon Project needs Team

Morteusz

Reaction score
If you're a fan of both MMORPG games and the world of Pokemon, we have an exciting proposition for you. We are starting the OpenTibia Server project, which will combine these two fascinating worlds to create a unique online game. We're looking for individuals who share our passion and want to help us build something extraordinary.

What are we looking for?

• Programmers: People with experience working with the OpenTibia engine or those willing to learn.
  • Graphic Designers: Creative minds to help design characters, locations, and other game elements.
  • Testers: Individuals who will assist in identifying and fixing bugs and improving gameplay.
  • Map Editors: Individuals with deep knowledge of the Pokemon universe who will help adapt game content and mechanics to this universe.
What do we offer?

• The opportunity to co-create a unique online game that combines the Pokemon world with the MMORPG genre.
  • A friendly and creative team atmosphere.
  • The chance to gain experience and skills in game development.
  • The potential opportunity to share project profits in the future.
If you're ready to take on the challenge and join our team, please let us know! With us, your ideas and passion can become a reality.

To join or learn more, please contact us on Discord .morteusz or leave a message here :)

Last edited:
The potential opportunity to share project profits in the future.
Shouldn't it be "The opportunity to share potential project profits in the future."? 🤨

The former suggests one might get paid if lucky enough to be selected for a payday, the latter suggests one gets paid if the project is successful.
At least that is how I interpreted it.

Clarification on this is needed, before anything else is to be discussed.

Last edited:
Well my mistake. I am able to pay upfront for the work you do, there is no need to wait if or when project will be successful.

Back