• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Server on Developing - TFS 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnsineSoft

www.gungaleonline.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, this is a thread just for post my current development under a Pokemon Server for TFS 1.2, is just to prove that TFS 1.2 can be used for ATS developing too.

Everything has been done from zero and at now i am not using custom effects. Stuff like outfits or items are being used anyway.

Images of my current progress:
YlmXms1.jpg

Fully working store system, you can transfer, we can set special offers, there are the offer history and everything else, is working like the Tibia version.

rov6b5o.png

Sex, level, passive and gender system is working at 100%.

pbvN25l.jpg

Fully order with cut, rock smash, find hole, fly, ride, etc, working at 100%

BIFsfSl.png

Pokedex system working with every desired feature, including the region list.

usD28Aw.png

Level system working full, with every feature as evolution system on the distro, the pokemon will be earning the half of the experience that the player win only on battle, ev's system and iv's are working too on this system, we got too the nature system that GBA got and a lot of features that we're going to show in a testserver soon.

And that is all for now, i will be updating the thread with the new features of the server meanwhile i'm developing them. The map used on the screenshots are just downloaded from internet and we don't have any custom map at now (I'm looking for mappers).

Greetings!

1st screen and RL CASH SHOP ... facepalm.... gib mi moni pls?

1st screen and RL CASH SHOP ... facepalm.... gib mi moni pls?
Of course, everything on openTibia is cash, okno, anyway, it was just a showoff of the shop, we can set endless categories and a lot of nice stuff there :p

13339686_1050138555068590_6520372050413472536_n.jpg

Pokemon learning system:
- Let me introduce to a new system on the pokemon servers, is called the Learning Movement System, first of all, this system are just taken from the consoles, the pokemon will be learning movements like GBA by Leveling (Advancing), plus the players will be capable to access to the old learning system.

As long you can see at the images, there will be 6 slots (8 by quest), the user can order the attack on every slot that they want and every movement are contained via database. If a slot is already taken by another movement, the player will be able to execute the forgot for that attack.

About TM System:
As it works on GBA, you will be able to use the Pokemon Learning system directly, that means that you will get the learning window to take your new move.

You can able the sources? I need study it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back