• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Pokemon Server

pwner123

Reaction score
Hello, I'm considering buying a pokemon server. I will list some things that would persuade me to buy it. Please do not post servers off of xtibia or anywhere else as I am extremely familar with all the downloadable servers. Anyways either pm or post your offer here. Pm is preferred. Frist off I'll list some basic requirements which are needed in every pokemon server in my opinion. Then I'll post the things I actually want in the server. I don't care if it's either pokemon get levels or players get levels. Either way is fine for me.

Requirements:
Pokemon types
Johto Pokemon
All the basic Pokemon systems fully functioning
Portrait system
ALL The other basic stuff a pokemon server has like max 6 pokemon, m1-m12 functioning, and etc
Minimal/No startup errors :)

Features that would be preferable:
Tv/Cam System
Some sort of PVP System(Duel system preferred)
Pokemon Statistics (see how many times tried to capture a pokemon / have captured it).
Evolution by stones not levels
Boost System
Teleport bug fixed(pokemon don't get teleported with you they just disappear and you have to relog to fix)
Computer System
Pokemon Gyms
Nick System
Kanto-Johto Pokemon fully functioning with moves and the johto wild pokemon
Black/white Pokemon(not needed but would be nice)
Automatic stacking
Sex System
Source files(not needed though)

These are just a few examples of things the server could contain. I already have a heavily edited server based on Guuh Torres v5.0, so I want a base significantly better. If you have a server with other unique features than the ones listed above, that is perfectly fine! The ones above are only a basis.
The better the server you offer is the more I'll pay. Thanks!

Also selling a fishing script for a pokemon server. It's lvl-based and fishing while flying/surfing is fixed. I've received many compliments on the fishing script by players of my server.

Back