• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon servers

Skykes

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering why there are so few pokemon servers these days. The last thread I could find in this forum was from about 4 years ago.

Is there just less interest now ? Was it a fad that most people tried and then 95% moved away from ?

Or am I just out of the loop and there are actually lots of active servers?

I also searched otservlist and could not find even 1. I know about padventures and Poke X games but there used to be many many more pokemon servers.

What are your thoughts on the subject?

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering why there are so few pokemon servers these days. The last thread I could find in this forum was from about 4 years ago.

Is there just less interest now ? Was it a fad that most people tried and then 95% moved away from ?

Or am I just out of the loop and there are actually lots of active servers?

I also searched otservlist and could not find even 1. I know about padventures and Poke X games but there used to be many many more pokemon servers.

What are your thoughts on the subject?
Otservlist does not allow pokemon servers on the list.

There was not alot of pokemon servers advertised in otland from the first place. You may find better luck in the br's forum. About otservlist, it does not accept pokemon servers. You will get atm banned.

Back