• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Universe Online [mappingshowoff]

Every pokemon sprite is being resprited about 60 some more to go before i'll show images, and a few images of pallet town will be shown tomorrow, not a single tibian sprite will be used in the developement in creating PUO.
Pallet:
148ztcy.png

Last edited:
Really through the project was dead, nice to know you guys is still working on it.
Best of luck.

Amazing sprites!
Hope to see this server alive some time in the near future.
Farewell.

I can comfirm from a friend on the Phobos team that the stones and grasstufts also are from Phobos.

Yup. Blez, if you are in charge of this project, PM me so we can solve this because I don't want you to have any problems because of these sprites, and the owner of Tibianic will not like seeing someone else is using sprites he paid for.

Every pokemon sprite is being resprited about 60 some more to go before i'll show images, and a few images of pallet town will be shown tomorrow, not a single tibian sprite will be used in the developement in creating PUO.
Pallet:
148ztcy.png

I am in love.

I assume this is for the project Printer is doing.
Sorry but this dont belongs to me. Im working asfar as now alone. Asfar i know a team is working in this project.

I saw the problem, I received some of these sprites and one other staff who is in a group learning how to make sprites, they said that I could use and I end up giving it, in any event, all were removed.

Love the stones who made that? Can anyone tell me maybe i will request a thing or two.. I don't mind to pay..

Back