• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon X & Y

Are you gonna get this game?

• Total voters
For those in the "I don't want to buy a 3DS boat", the 3DS already has some pretty solid games on it already, and this year theres gonna be some great releases for it.

Already out for it is a decent Mario game, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (for those that like Kingdom hearts), Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, and a remake of Zelda, Ocarina Of Time.

A new Castlevania game in March, a new Fire Emblem game in February, a new animal crossings game, and of course the new pokemon games.

There are also the Steet Fighter and Tekken games that are already out, and a new Super Smash Brothers coming out this year for it. but fighting games are normally best on console, though, these still are FUN on portable!

Theres more than that, but these are the ones with most name value.

The 3DS like all other portables are great that you can play them on bus trips, airplanes, or even laying in your bed. I do travel alot, and I like laying in bed, so the 3DS is amazing to me. Also, if you like "older style" game play games, you'll find alot more "classic" style gameplay on portable titles, (platfomers, and JRPGs is what I mean mostly), so instead of recalling what games you like in the past, just play a new game that is actually ultimately better.

I'm sorry, but the graphics on Pokemon Yellow make it nearly impossible to play by todays standards, and if you are still holding on to that, instead of playing the newer Pokemon games, you got a problem. Nostalgia sucks

last statement fucked yourself in the butt. Saying BAD GRAPHICS SO BAD on a tibia forum. Seriously, Thats karma and she just shopeed up what kidn of bitch she is.

Anyone thought of this?

Pokemon Z = Pokemon, but with dragon ball z attacks.
Pikachu used kamehamehah, yamcha fainted.

Fire emblem = take my money pls
Animal crossing = nostalgia.. I was the first in my family to get the golden statue in the first animal crossing game (pay off everything you owe to the coon, i thought i was a fucking war veteran after that)
Pokemon = even more nostalgia, and good graphics this time around
Luigi's mansion + super smash bros = c;

I miss my old games. I don't care for call of duty, because honestly, that shit gets me raging after just 2 games. Battlefield is a good game though.

Back