• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemonex.com Project !! NEED TEAM !

Everything depends on the scripts and independent work done
we can always agree on price tasks before work

Hello

We have plain make project Pokemon

I need 2x = Programmer
I need 2x = Graphic design

If you like Pokemon and you want make project
Massage discord : einsoft
still loking for mapperos?

Last edited:
two programmers are dm me,
checking what will come of it, but it will definitely be need by a person to the project,
just have to think it over
I will let you know here in the topic

xDDDDDDD i love you guys,

me too!! can i be in your team? will you give me a second chance, such a professional project, thats gonna be 300 times better than PokeXGames u should also hire Oen i am pretty sure he is dreaming to be Gamemaster (as salary) in this project.

xDDDDDDD i love you guys,

me too!! can i be in your team? will you give me a second chance, such a professional project, thats gonna be 300 times better than PokeXGames u should also hire Oen i am pretty sure he is dreaming to be Gamemaster (as salary) in this project.
Remember all deserves a second chance, just like that toaster you blamed for burning your breakfast :)

Right now, found the people I needed, but if anything changes, definitely
I am write this right here in the topic
but thanks for ask

Make this Contest
The remaining 1 mappers, you can be one now!

Send your works in this image, best mappers works if you choose them!

You make !! WIN Game Master in Karmia.Online !! First good Project good WIN Game MASTER !

Back