• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper PokerOT

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
i need a wallpaper for my PokerOT!
it needs to be something with Dragons etc..
rep+

Here one I made fast;)
127541021069.png

What did you do other than downloading the picture and adding the text? Do you even have permission from the creator to use it? -.-

People don't care if their picture gets used for a small fail project:thumbup:

And how do you know about it? Of course they do!

I don't.. I just think that people is to lazy to contact people and whatever they do to stop it.
If it's a bigger project or something they should get a OK to use from the creator.

I don't.. I just think that people is to lazy to contact people and whatever they do to stop it.
If it's a bigger project or something they should get a OK to use from the creator.
It's called theft and everyone even you don't like when people use your stuff without asking for permission. It's just wrong and every damn moron on this forum open photoshop take a picture from photo sites(DeviantArt etc.) and put some text on it and release it in his name -.-

would do some of boarding ships.
written
IP: pokerot.com.br | Port: 7171 | Custom Client

And somewhere cool.

The World of

PokerOT

(Note: Ships cool)

@exit

would do some of boarding ships,if not how I will be grateful just the same

I wanted wallpaper boat boarding, big boats boarding.
Take the example of emporia

Omg!
Is fuck niceeeeeeeeeeee!

@edit
is to take that black bar?

Back