• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PokeTibia + GameBoy Advanced???

Okay, but this one looks significantly better and more up to date, more modern UI.
Keep it going, @boxxer321 ! I have a load of high quality top down environment sprites I could pass along if you need.

It's looking good so far, problem with projects like this is that once you release it, you'll get copyright strikes right away. So good for learning purposes, but not for actually making it viable for the people.

Looks good, man! If I may, I have a few tips for you:

1) The character sprite is too small compared to the environment sprites. Try to make it bigger.
2) I saw some screenshots from that "Pokemon Crown Version", and I do not know if you're making the same mistakes, but please, if you're using straight sprites, make sure that you're not using others with 45 degree angle.
3) Someone has alerted you about copyright issues you might have above. You must be careful about that.
4) Do not limit potential players - make your client and content in english.

Good luck!

Looks good, man! If I may, I have a few tips for you:

1) The character sprite is too small compared to the environment sprites. Try to make it bigger.
2) I saw some screenshots from that "Pokemon Crown Version", and I do not know if you're making the same mistakes, but please, if you're using straight sprites, make sure that you're not using others with 45 degree angle.
3) Someone has alerted you about copyright issues you might have above. You must be careful about that.
4) Do not limit potential players - make your client and content in english.

Good luck!
thanks for the tips

Back